NOBODY WANTS SOLAR WE WANT:
* Lower utility bills*
* Predictable price rises *
* Clean energy *
The average system installed in the Valley costs $40,000 and adds $32,000 to the value of a property. A miss-sized or wrongly financed system can detract from the value or even leave the home owner with an expensive buyout of the lease in order to get their property sold. Properly financed, a system can generate power at less than 11 cents per kWh. With the wrong finance program you could be better off staying with the utility. There are many horror stories about unethical contractors gouging unsuspecting home owners. I am a Professional Energy Engineer, Certified Energy Auditor and Certified Solar Professional. I will assist you in making an informed decision which is best for you. I am on your side in these shark infested waters!
The Solution - Develop and implement an energy plan
• Perform a detailed analysis of your home’s energy efficiency, your usage and the available finance options for you
• Site visit to perform an energy audit. Why pay for a system to offset wasted energy?
• Evaluate cost effectiveness of energy savings options
• Design a solar system (if appropriate) to meet your short term and long term needs
* Manage a bidding process to achieve the right balance between price, construction timescales, after sales support and contractor quality
* Advise in selecting the best finance option for your short and long term needs. I am not a CPA or financial adviser.
• Project management on your behalf to ensure the plan is implemented to the right quality in a timely manner
I hold a Master’s degree in Systems Engineering from the University of Surrey UK and am a Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology in the UK. I am able to practice as a professional electrical engineer in the UK and within the EU. I am an Andersen Consulting trained business consultant. I have passed the NABCEP solar introduction certification, HERS rating exams and certified by the Everblue Institute as a home energy auditor. I have designed over 90 solar systems in the past 3 years.
Certified in Sunrun, Hero and Ygrene finance products. Experienced in analyzing popular finance mechanisms for a system e.g. leases; power purchase agreement; Property assessed clean energy funded finance.
Contact - Ian MacKinnon 760 880 1169 Ian.MacKinnon@eEnergySmart.com for pricing and more info